Studietrust: Bursary Administrator
Studietrust seeks to appoint a Bursary Administrator, based in Auckland Park, Johannesburg.
The Bursary Administrator will report to the Bursary Manager, working as a member of a team of bursary administrators / consultants and liaise with donors, financial aid offices at educational institutions and bursars.
- Maintenance of student files and database, ensuring data integrity
- Management of student payments and debtors
- Assist in managing the bursary departments’ budget
- Administering student budgets and reimbursements
- Management of student contracts with donors
- Verification of student documentation (ID, income, etc.)
- Liaison with study institutions regarding student accounts and results
- Handle student queries (administrative and financial) and follow-ups
- Follow up on and administer academic progress of bursars
- Compilation, reconciliation, research and presentation of status/annual reports to donors
- Arrange and book campus visits (students and institutions)
- NSFAS loan application administration (means test and contracts, liaison, consultation)
- Monthly telephonic liaison of bursars
- Maintaining the bursary filing system
- Data capture and the updating of the Studietrust database.
- Relevant qualification, accounting diploma will be an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Well organised/disciplined/self-motivated/professional
- Strong administrative skills
- Proven record of being able to work in a team
- Proven record of having good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in African languages will be an added advantage
- Experience in higher education administrative or bursaries environment will be an added advantage
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter, indicating remuneration requirements, and the names of three contactable references, to info [at] studytrust [dot] org [dot] za or fax to: 086 567 5604.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about Studietrust, refer to www.studytrust.org.za.